New Year’s Resolutions for Rescuing Animals in Need
10. Bookmark out the new RAIN website and follow the blog!
9. Coordinate a fundraiser for RAIN.
8. Staff the donation table at the Chandler PetSmart on Saturdays.
7. Collect my unwanted shoes for the RAIN shoe drive.
6. Check my calendar and see if I can volunteer an additional hour or two to RAIN each week (or month)… cleaning cages, running fosters to the vet, picking up food donations, etc.
5. Sign up for all the easy ways to help RAIN.
4. Help us with administrative work from your own home.
3. Like AZ RAIN on eBay.
2. Foster an additional pet.
1. Ask two (or three!) of my friends to join the RAIN community (volunteering, fostering, or donating).